Skip to content

Dorn & Neera's Quests: Am I stuck due to a bug? (SPOILERS)

2»

Comments

• BugratBugrat Member Posts: 118
    The belt I got from Adoy gives -30 to petrify saving throws in my game O_o.

Can anyone confirm?
  • Xanthe93Xanthe93 Member Posts: 3
    i've had the issue where after you encounter kryll and kill her Dorn initiates dialog with my charname and gives the location of simmeon but after that conversation he hardly moves at all - i have to repeatedly click the same spot to get him to move. He keeps looking like he wants to talk to my character but when i click on him it says 'cannot initiate dialog - dorn appears busy '
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Helias said:

He has "nothing to say to me".

Could it be I broke the quest because I kicked him out earlier? It's still in my journal though.

Try talking to Taris anyway with him there. She's just outside the Nashkel Inn.
    Bugrat said:

The belt I got from Adoy gives -30 to petrify saving throws in my game O_o.

Can anyone confirm?

Indeed, but expect the value to change in a future update.
    Xanthe93 said:

i've had the issue where after you encounter kryll and kill her Dorn initiates dialog with my charname and gives the location of simmeon but after that conversation he hardly moves at all - i have to repeatedly click the same spot to get him to move. He keeps looking like he wants to talk to my character but when i click on him it says 'cannot initiate dialog - dorn appears busy '

After some experiments, I can get this to happen if I pick up the letter before the fight is over. I'll put this bug in the tracker; in the meantime you'll probably have to reload. :(
  • Xanthe93Xanthe93 Member Posts: 3
    i killed dorn and then ressurected him at a temple - so far so good. before i couldn't even rest or save :(
  • KeithSKeithS Member Posts: 623
    @Bugrat Yup, but that's going to be adjusted to -5. 30 is a bit excessive :O