Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Torment: Bug(s) and Spoilers

Hey, mods. Asa B.M. here with another bug, maybe two.

So, I just finished my first run of Planescape: Torment. In the last area, a couple things stood out to me. Spoilers below.

First of all, I did not get a scene with the Transcendent One and Morte. Everyone else in my party (Dak'kon, Grace, and Annah) got a one-on-one scene with him, but not Morte. However, I would not be surprised if, rather than a bug, this was due to a missed requisite, as I had had some pretty in-depth conversations with the others recently.

Second, each character's respective theme song played in these scenes. Cool and all, but their themes each played the first few seconds over 2-3 times before getting on with it. Not a big deal, but slightly annoying. Also, one of the Transcendent One's lines to Grace was cut off: he said "YOU ARE N-" before starting his next thought.

That's all.

Comments