Skip to content

Must play mods for "last" two playthroughs?

mademan2mademan2 Member Posts: 54
edited January 2021 in General Modding
Iv put a lot of hours into BG1 and 2 in the last two years, especially the second one but it still feels like I barely scratched the surface.
However id like to make at least somewhat of a line behind these games and move onto something else, obviously not forever but for some time.

So lets say I have two more playthroughs of SoA and TOB in me, what are the mods you think I should absolutely play with?

To preface this, I do not care much about gameplay, I usually do easy playthroughs as im not that familiar with DnD ruleset and not that skilled with the game combat besides.
I have also played with many of the most well known mods, such as npc project, the tweaks, flirt packs etc., and some of the more well known companions and quest mods like Imoen Romance, Sirene and the mods that restore cut content. Mainly things that will impact the game in singular ways that I can visibly track and keep abreast of.

So per your own experience, what are the mods I really should finish up before setting Bg aside for a while?
Im planning to make a run with Ascension for sure, but I am looking for companions mods, quest mods, expansion mods, maybe even something sim like with one of the strongholds available if there is something like that to fit into the two playthroughs. Any mods are fine really, if you think it worth a recommendation.

Thanks a bunch for help.