Skip to content

[MOD LIST] Lava's released EE mods

LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
edited June 2022 in General Modding
As I have released many projects for different EE games, I've decided to make a thread that may help you find certain projects. You'll find here many different mods that work on Enhanced Edition games released by Beamdog.

Most of my mods are available at weaselmods.net
And may be downloaded at downloads.weaselmods.net

QUESTS

Shades of the Sword Coast
One of my biggest mods: it adds 35+ quests and encounters to Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Siege of Dragonspear. They include many new areas, dungeons, characters, items, graphics... all to make BGEE a bit more full and give you some motivation to check the area you knew so well... now, they may hold some new secrets.

Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens
The first project of the Colours of Infinity mod series. In the mod player may visit a peculiar new world located deep under Faerun - the world of Deep Gardens, ruled by the essences known as Colours.

Colours of Infinity: Innershade
The second project of the Colours of Infinity mod series. The mod introduces a brand new village - Innershade - surrounded by the forest of Tethyr. Visit that place of unusual charm and help the villagers with a creature lurking in the mines.

Colours of Infinity: The White Queen
The third project of the Colours of Infinity mod series. Hear and experience the story of the White Queen from the Silent Swamps and find a way to finally ease the pain engraved in certain souls.

Colours of Infinity: I Shall Never Forget
The fourth project of the Colours of Infinity mod series. Meet Orion, a researcher who experienced dark and poisonous claws of loss and perhaps help him in his search of peace.

Athkatlan Grounds: Southern Edge
The mod adds a new district of Athkatla. A place with it's own tavern, merchants and most importantly, a story of a Parasite that may affect people and make them do things they would not normally do.

Athkatlan Grounds: Ooze's Lounge
The mod adds a new, this time more... hidden, part of Athkatla, located deep under slums. You may get to it through a newly added part of sewers... if you find the key to open the grate.

Athkatlan Grounds: The Tangled Oak Isle
This mod is the biggest of the Athkatlan Ground mods. It adds a new isle, once independent, but with time "eaten" by the growing City of Coin. Visit it, see the Tangled Oak and help the investigation that's happening there right now... as well as take some other, smaller jobs the islanders may have for you.

Athkatlan Grounds: Bridge's Block
This small mod adds a new area you may enter from the Bridge District - the Bridge's Block that recently has been troubled with a strange happening.

Eilistraee's Song
A quest mod which allows you to visit a brand new area - the Eilistraee's Clearing - and meet good drows who decided to serve someone much different to Lolth, the Spider Queen.

Will of the Wisp
A mod that allows shamans to gain a stronghold. Find Visionhive and assist it returning to its former glory. The mod also adds many new items, a new shaman kit, and Will - a joinable spectre shaman.

The Vanishing of Skie Silvershield
The mod allows you to enjoy a new quest that also allows you to join Eldoth and Skie right after you arrive at the Friendly Arm Inn... if you take the job, of course.

Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul
The mod allows you to continue plot started in Siege of Dragonspear in order to save Skie Silvershield in BG2. It also becomes possible to join Skie, but only if a separate component is installed and you succeed in your mission.

COMPANIONS AND RELATED

Colours of Infinity: Foundling
First of the two Colours of Infinity mod series NPC mods. It allows you to meet and join Foundling, the shadow master and a slave of the Shadow Dragon Bhaalspawn may meet at the Temple Ruins.

Colours of Infinity: Yvette
Second of the two Colours of Infinity mod series NPC mods. It introduces Yvette, a mysterious young girl, a cleric of Sune - the goddess of passion, art and love.

Verr'Sza (BG1)
A mod that adds a brand new companion to BG1EE and Siege of Dragonspear - a rakshasa named Verr'Sza. Will you dare to work with him? Mod includes a romance for both male and female characters.

Yoshimo Romance
In that original content expansion it becomes possible to find out more about (in)famous Yoshimo - the bounty hunter Bhaalspawn meets in Irenicus' dungeon. Mod includes talks for both male and female characters as well as a romance for female characters.

Wilson Chronicles
The mod turns a hidden BG2EE companion into a full NPC with banters, friendship talks and even some small quests. Are you ready to aid Wilson and become his beary good friend?

Skie Silvershield (from Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul)
The mod allows you to continue plot started in Siege of Dragonspear in order to save Skie Silvershield in BG2EE. If an additional component is installed, it becomes possible to join Skie once the girl is saved.

Eddard Silvershield (from Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul)
The mod allows you to continue plot started in Siege of Dragonspear in order to save Skie Silvershield in BG2EE. It does not only bring back Skie, but also allow you to learn what exactly happened to her brother, Eddard... learn that perhaps he's not as dead as some have believed.

Khalid BG2EE
Mod adds an option to save Khalid, but by doing this, you'll lose Jaheira. Now the choice is yours.

Faldorn BG2EE
Mod adds an option to join Faldorn after helping Trademeet. Some time after you become the Hero of Trademeet you'll be approached by one of the druids, saying that... the embodiment of anger, Faldorn, may have returned...

Hephernaan BG2EE
Mod introduces the return of the devil that has been whispering to Caelar's ear during the time of the Crusade. Face Hephernaan and see what he offers.

Petsy Chattertone
Meet Petsy, a halfling bard ready for new adventures that may inspire her and become a true heroine. Mod introduces a mod for males of short races.

White
Mod adds a human male barbarian to BG1EE names White (also known as White-as-Bones). The mod includes a romance with male characters.

Bristlelick
Mod adds a gnoll warrior that may join you for the time of Baldur's Gate I and Siege of Dragonspear.

Walahnan
Mod adds a human male chronomancer, available for BGEE, SOD, and BG2EE. Help him and his quest and listen to his quite... peculiar tales and opinions.

Quayle BG2
The mod allows you to pick Quayle over Aerie. Note that Quayle will only join the group if Aerie is lost during a small quest added by this mod.

Varshoon
The mod adds a playable illithid to BG2EE. But will he respect your commands? The mod includes a special respect-based system which will affect his behaviour in the Underdark.

Cernd Friendship
One of the NPC IEP mods hosted at Spellhold Studios. It adds new friendship dialogues with Cernd, the druid in Baldur's Gate 2.

Valygar Friendship
One of the NPC IEP mods hosted at Spellhold Studios. It adds new friendship dialogues with Valygar, the ranger in Baldur's Gate 2.

Minsc Friendship
One of the NPC IEP mods hosted at Spellhold Studios. It adds new friendship dialogues with Minsc, the well known butt-kicker in Baldur's Gate 2.

Korgan Friendship
One of the NPC IEP mods hosted at Spellhold Studios. It adds new friendship dialogues with Korgan, the powerful fighter in Baldur's Gate 2.

SPELLS, ITEMS, TWEAKS

Weasels!
A small mod that adds weasel-oriented spells and items for BG1EE, BG2EE and IWDEE. Because all those games really needed weasels!

Viconia Revamped
A mod that allows player to change Viconia to a dual-classed or multi-class cleric/assassin, but not just that. It allows you change Viconia's portrait, give her a reworked Holy Symbol etc.

Of Heirlooms and Classes
The mod adds unique items to BG2EE - all for specific classes. Find their pieces, bring them to Cromwell and use them well!

ICEWIND DALE MODS

Below & Below Inn
The mod adds a brand new place to Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Below & Below Inn.

Terror of the Skineater
Will you find a way to hunt down the Skineater - a powerful monster that's terrorizing the dark forest?

Tale of Our Lady Dreamless
There are many places marked by the bitter taste of loss and death. A frozen pond, known as the Pond of the Drowned, is one such place. Will you manage to save it?

Night of the Blinking Dead
Are you looking for new dreadful places to investigate? If yes, then this mod may be what you are looking for.

The Rediscovery of Kuldahar
The mod adds new quests and sub-areas in Kuldahar. Meet new people, see new wares, and hear new tales...

Dendjelion
A brand new IWDEE companion: a halfling blackguard. Can you ever trust a follower of Bhaal?

Dendjelion
A brand new IWDEE companion: a halfling blackguard. Can you ever trust a follower of Bhaal?

Dusky
A brand new IWDEE companion: a half-orc cleric/thief. Will you fall for his shadowy charm?

Hommet
A brand new IWDEE companion: a human necromancer from the future. Mod created in the memory of Sword Coast Legends

Ina
A brand new IWDEE companion: an undead bardess. Can a ghost become one of the Dale's saviors?

L'anna
A brand new IWDEE companion: an elven Mythseeker of Mythrien. Will you help her find an old elven sword lost ages ago?

Oak-Maw
A brand new IWDEE companion: a dark fey stalker. Will you see someone so different as equal?

Orra
A brand new IWDEE companion: a half-elven fighter/cleric/mage from Kozakura.

Tipps
A brand new IWDEE companion: a halfling geomantic sorcerer. So much ambition in one short body.

T'viy
A brand new IWDEE companion: an insane cleric of Urdlen. Will you welcome a gnome devoted to the Crawler Below?

Urchin
A brand new IWDEE companion. Ur... chin! Urgh... Raargh! Ur... good!

FindIt
This mod adds many new items for IWDEE. A fair project for those who know every inch of IWD and would like to find some new gear to put on his/her characters.

ForgeIt
A pack of few new forgeable artifacts for IWD EE... Because every hero needs proper gear.

Note that this list includes only those project of which I am main author. I also contributed in creating many other mods, maintained some and created translations, yet I just helped there so you won't find them on this list. I also excluded mods that work only on non-EE games or are extremely outdated.

In case some hosting site went down, I also created a backup download on DropBox.
Post edited by LavaDelVortel on

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
    Thanks :) That's something really nice to read after a long day :)
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Hey Lava, I'm doing the Orion quest now and I just spoke to the Priest of Waukeen, who told me to go see the Sunites. However, after returning to Orion he asks me if I spoke to the priest, but I can't inform him that I have. My only option is "No, not yet. I'll be back soon".

Is this a known bug? Maybe I should go to the Sunites first?

Btw, amazing music in Orion's lab!
    Hey :) You have to visit Sunites first. The new temple is located at Waukeen's Promenade. I think there should be a map note there. Also remember that the entrace will only work fine if you installed the mod before you entered the Promenade for the first time. Sorry, that's an engine thing.
    I hope you'll enjoy the mod as a whole :)
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    I enjoy it very much so far! I've also been to the Sunite Temple already so its all good :). I just wondered because the Waukeen Priest told me to go back to Orion, but I guess he meant after the Sunite Temple.

This would be a great spot for crossmod content with Isra, who is a Paladin of Sune!
    That is something to suggest Rhaella :) Perhaps I'll tell her next time I send her a message or something :)
    Enjoy rest of the mod :)
  • DawgliciousDawglicious Member Posts: 221
    I had a question: I removed Petsy from my party, and later went to retrieve her. She said she would be at the Promenade, but I looked all over and can't find her. Am I just being blind? Where should she be waiting?
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    That's quite a list :smile: excellent work and contribution to the modding community, there's still many I haven't tried, but I especially liked those that add to existing characters... Skie and Yoshimo esp. Keep up the good work mate.
    About Petsy - after kicking her out of the party, she stays in the place you left her. Just checked it and she desn't say anything about Waukeen :)

About the list - thanks. I've been working on mods for like 10 years now :)
  • DawgliciousDawglicious Member Posts: 221

About Petsy - after kicking her out of the party, she stays in the place you left her. Just checked it and she desn't say anything about Waukeen :)

About the list - thanks. I've been working on mods for like 10 years now :)

Ah alright, thank you! I remember her saying something about going shopping on the promenade so I assumed she went there. I will have to remember where I left her now haha
  • AWizardDidItAWizardDidIt Member Posts: 197
    Thank you for all the wonderful work you've done. IMO your mods are the most consistently high quality in the community.
    Thank you!
  • junyangchejunyangche Member Posts: 32
    like all your mods :):):)
  • djcdjc Member Posts: 76
    Big thanks to you for all your mods, the quality is quite impressive.
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    edited August 2018
    I really like Varshoon. The only thing that makes me regret adding him is that his content is slim compared to other mods you've produced.

By the way, do I remember wrong, or Yvette and Varshoon talk with each other?

I would like to see varshon discussing with:

Dace
    longer road (irenicus) - I can make you get in touch with the maker if you need
    Ajantis
    Fade
    Kivan
    Xan

Pretty, please?
    The thing is that the NPC is finished and there won't be any additional content, BUT there is G3 Crossmod Banter Pack which is I hope will get a new version and some additional banters. The mod is made only to add banter talks between mod NPC. You'll find some great content there!
    http://www.gibberlings3.net/crossmod/

Perhaps I'll talk to some modders about making a new version of it. But I can't promise anything just yet. Check what's already there, though!
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    Thanks. I will be honest, I would really love some crossmod banter packs for Varshoon (there is, currently, none, reading on the readme of gibberlings.

Regards
  • haanshaans Member Posts: 4
    Can You please update La'Viconia for use in BGEE, SoD and dual-class option for BG2EE which is not working anymore :C
    I think I can already say, that La'Viconia is being reworked - mostly by @argent77. I talked to him, to @Artemius_I, we all had some thoughts about the mod. It was all gathered, packed with the old version and is now being worked on.
  • UOLegacyUOLegacy Member Posts: 153
    edited August 2018
    These all look wonderful. Which ones are developed and also compatible with IWD:EE?
    Thanks! If you are looking for IWD EE mods, then check out Dusky IWD NPC. New version Will of the Wisp may be installed too, but only the kit works on IWD. My minimod called Weasels! work on BGEE, BG2EE and IWD EE.
  • ClubbothClubboth Member Posts: 60
    Don't forget LavaIt! IWDEE. I used Weasels and LavaIt! with the IWD:EE beta. Great fun! Thank You, sir!
    We're happy to announce that after all that time La'Viconia got updated. From now on the mod won't be called La'Viconia Tweaks, but Viconia Revamped. Well, it's hard to call this an update, because it'a actually a rework. There is also another reason for the name change. There is even less me in the mod now and that's great - I am happy to welcome @argent77 as a new co-author and a man responsible for the great rework. I asked him for help and he didn't say now, for what I am really grateful.

To see all the changes, check out the first post :) And... enjoy!
  • RVNSRVNS Member Posts: 285
    Quick question. Do WIll and Verrza have TOB content?
    Yes. I always release mods with both SoA and ToB content.
  • RVNSRVNS Member Posts: 285
    Always a pleasure to play your mods.
  • StefanOStefanO Member Posts: 346
    edited August 2018
    Because SHS is unavailable at the moment due to database problems I tried your Dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/home/BG2%20MODS
    It doesn't work because for everone but yourself the location (your dropbox account) isn't known. In order to do so you have to share the BG2 MODS folder with everyone and publish the obtained public link.
    Oh, I know how it works. It was fine on Scriptorium's page, just used the wrong link here by mistake. It's fixed now.
  • StefanOStefanO Member Posts: 346
    Thanks, the link works now.

BTW, Viconia Revamped looks very promising. I just read the readme. I wonder where the dual-class option comes from. Drows can't dual-class, right?