Skip to content

Patch 2.6 - old dual class importing bug

Hi everyone,
i've just checked the fixes for patch 2.6 and i don't see the one for the hp importing bug with dual classed characters; do someone know if it will be addressed with 2.6?
Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Can you upload your BG1 save with the dual-classed character? I'll load it in the game and check for you.
    Daevelon
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    Can you upload your BG1 save with the dual-classed character? I'll load it in the game and check for you.

thank you for your help, but i don't have the save anymore; i knew about this bug and i didn't play dual classed characters since years:)
    edited January 2021

I add something that could be important, i think that importing the game directly from bg1 to bg2 works fine, the bug occurres when you import from file; i already asked in the past (my topic "Importing character from file: Dual class bug?") and actually i would like to do the same, reach the end of ToB and then start over with the same character in SoA.

I've found the character save, you can use this for testing: it's a kensai 24/thief 28, just tried to import it in SoA and the hp drastically decreased.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Good news!

2.5 - 128 hps

2.6 - 169 hps

So this bug is now fixed.
    DaevelonGrond0ALIEN
    This is a very,very good news! Thank you for your help!
    Grond0JuliusBorisov