Skip to content

PST:EE on Xbox One X with Polish language has broken journal

tzoktzok Member Posts: 2
I have bought PST:EE for the Xbox One X console. Unfortunately, with Polish language set, the journal is completely empty. During gameplay the Nameless One mentions all the time that the "journal was updated", but it is still empty.

I have filed a bug report (IDPTS-669). It is in "waiting for support" state for weeks. Can Beamdog please act on this bug request?

It is very easy to reproduce as the journal is unusable from the very beginning of the game when Polish language is set.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Hello! First of all, we're really sorry you've experienced that bug in PST:EE . At this moment, we don't have a plan for patches on the console version.
  • tzoktzok Member Posts: 2
    It is a real pity. I own on GOG almost everything that Beamdog released there. Now that I have Xbox, I wanted to relive the great adventures and I decided to pay again for the same products (BG I and II, PST, IwD). I would prefer a system where you pay once and you can play the game on whatever platform it is released, however, I understand that Beamdog took a lot of effort to port the game to consoles. Therefore, I treated my double payment for the same game as a recompensation for the good work. But it seems that I got a broken product with no plans of fixing it. I will try to get a refund from Microsoft Store.