Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
More detailed combat information?
Is there a mod or anything that can give much more detailed information about the gameplay mechanics in combat?
Examples of things that I would love to see during really intense battles:
- How many seconds until a character's next combat round, so she/he can cast a spell or use an item again?
- How many attacks did a character already use this round / how long until their next possible attack?
- How much duration left on an effect that a character is under? (Positive or negative.)
- How much duration left on a lingering area-of-effect spell like Cloudkill?
- How many layers of stone/iron skin left on a character?
I can understand if the info is unavailable for enemy creatures, or if a negative effect on a party member takes an unknown amount of time, but the statistics of characters controlled by me, and statistics of spells cast by them and effects generated by their items etc. should be available.
Honestly I'm beginning to think that fully round-based combat a la BG3 makes more sense during intense encounters! It's quite a challenge to present all of the information above when characters all have their own personal rounds.