Skip to content

HELP PLS!!!

I have a problem in Planescape Torment. My TNO have 16 lvl(thief), and my thief abilities are not grow up. I receive 20 points of abilities with level up, but i can't gain it into stats. And window with level-up don't close, so i can't continue the game.... T_T

Here my savegame file, i hope somebody can help me...

When you load my savegame file, talk with Ravel daughter, tell her about her blood, and she gives 40000 of EXP. Then you reach next level. And right here the problem, you click to grow-up statisticks, and window not close, cause thief points can't gain...

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hi! You can't assign more points in thieving skills because your DEX is low (12), it's not that high to put more points into the thieving skills at the moment.

Equip a tattoo to increase your DEX (it will increase your skills cap), then try levelling up.
  • DemolitionMaNDemolitionMaN Member Posts: 3
    Hello! I try it, and all done! Thank you very much! But i must ask a question - what maximum number of thief skills? I mean, pick pockets, hiding in shadows, etc. For example - my "hiding in shadows" skill, stopped on 95 percents(no up more), meanwhile "pick pockets" skill 115 percents(no up more too)... is it bug? or feature of the game?
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Initially, as you become a Thief for the first time, you get automatic 22% in Pick Pockets. This is an equivalent of 22 points spent on the level up screen. You can read more about pickpocketing here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/67830/a-couple-of-great-thief-tips-exploits
  • DemolitionMaNDemolitionMaN Member Posts: 3
    Ok, Thanks!
    JuliusBorisov