Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Is there a way for me to export my characters somewhere other than my hard drive or the cloud?

My computer had to be completely reset and the cloud saves were no longer there when I restored my computer. Is there a way for me to save them on a USB drive or better yet a DVD?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,510
    you can easily save them on a USB, you can just transfer your save file on to a stick, or export your character folders on to a USB stick as well

( although by default exported characters will always export to the original character file so any new characters that you export you will have to manually transfer over to a USB )

• 20884322088432 Member Posts: 195
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    you can easily save them on a USB, you can just transfer your save file on to a stick, or export your character folders on to a USB stick as well

( although by default exported characters will always export to the original character file so any new characters that you export you will have to manually transfer over to a USB )

How do I do that?

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 1,550
    It's just a file (two, actually). Wherever your "save" folder is, there should also be a folder for "characters". Copy the __.chr and __.bio files for whichever exported character you're interested in to anywhere else and do what you want with it.