Skip to content

Just unlocked Neera, can't seem to spawn her or the related cutscenes

Hi,

I just paid to unlock Neera because I wanted to try her in my current playthrough (mobile).

The thing is, I just can't get the cutscene to start... Being on mobile, there's no CLUA and/or editor to help me there, so I hope someone can tell me what's going on and how to spawn her.

I'm already in chapter 6, and completed the tanner quest. Nothing in the following sources seem to indicate it should be an issue:

https://baldursgate.fandom.com/wiki/Neera#Recruitment_3
"Neera is available to recruit from Chapter 2" as opposed to "You must recruit Hexxat before Chapter 4"

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/32994/where-is-neera
"She will definitely appear in existing games once you've bought the DLC, but it is a little complicated to get her -Walk from north to south in the Bridge district, then go and do a quest. Return to the north portion and a scene should play out. Then leave the Bridge District, and a random encounter should occur."

I've been wandering back and forth the district for half an hour, sleeping, changing zones, etc. to no avail.. My save in chapter 6 didn't have the 3 guys talking about the dead bodies mentioned in the wiki either.

Reloading a save from ch2 I can see the dead bodies, but still no Neera.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• PixPix Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2021
    Okay, I tried and started a new game, and I still haven't been able to trigger the scene. Hopefully I'm just not understanding something, and my ch6 playthrough is salvageable.

Still, I just can't find her yet. Can someone give me a precise breakdown of the steps required to start the cutscene ? I've tried following the instructions from both links I provided, and stil nothing:

Enter the bridge district for the first time

Spectate the dialogue about the dead bodies

walk to the southern entrance

walk back to the northern entrance

do the skinner quest

walk back and forth between entrances

sleep

walk b/f again

What am I missing ? Is there any timer to account for (ingame or realtime) ? Level requirements ?
  • PixPix Member Posts: 3
    Everything is okay now, the issue was with the purchase.
    Somehow it didn't register properly, when I tried buying it again it said "already bought", and now it's working as expected.
    GusindaJuliusBorisov