Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Win64 debug files

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 21,909
Hello friends!

Fulfilling the modding community's request, we're sharing Win64 debug files for Icewind Dale & Baldur's Gate I & II Enhanced Editions.

There won't be Mac or Linux versions, mainly because the stripping and debug systems there work very differently if compared to Windows.

http://client.beamdog.com/ie_debug/IE_2.6.6.0_Win64_debug.zip

We look forward to new mods you will be able to create using these files.

BubbsuyfearlessDoubledimashook71Gusindaswit

Comments

• BubbBubb Member Posts: 830
    Thank you, (and I like, can't say that enough), to everyone involved in releasing these files! EEex was always made possible in large part because of these debug files, and now that they're back, a proper, (and highly improved), v2.6-compatible EEex is in development. Work so far has been a bit painful without the symbols, but these files change that. :)

JuliusBorisovDoubledimashook71
  • suysuy Member Posts: 11
    Thank you very much! I've been working a bit into packaging my small engine-side tweaks to make them public in case others want them. I'll try to get a release soon now that 2.6.6 support can be added on Windows. :)

JuliusBorisovStonebear