Skip to content

Help Me Build an Icewind Dale Party

I need to build a Neutral/Evil Party of 5 around the Dendjelion mod voiced by myself and created by the amazingly talented @LavaDelVortel

Mr. Lava I'm terribly sorry it took me this long to get around to finally playing your character. I've been going through quite a lot and whenever I did get around to playing games it was always Baldur's Gate. I'm finally ready for another crack at Icewind Dale and I look forward to playing another one of your amazing mods. Excellent job on Skie btw, I thoroughly enjoyed her tagging along with my Blade throughout Shadows of Amn.

Please everyone, give the best pointers you can think of, I normally create my own party of 6 but I needed to leave at least one spot open for Dendjelion.

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
    Uhm, no problem and you're welcome! As for the suggested party members: I would say it would be nice to have @AionZ's Karihi. You may like Urchin or Oak-Maw, but I don't think it's good to have both at the same time as your frontliner may lack AC. Unless you really want to give it a try. Ina should work well with neutral parties. T'viy is evil, but I wouldn't say it's my best NPC. Hommet may be nice, but he's a more good character... and he joins later in the game. Dusky should work well with all parties.