Skip to content

[EET mod request] Unified SoD-style weather everywhere

MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
How much trouble would it be to implement the new SoD fog outside of the SoD areas? It seems a shame you only see the foggy weather for a brief period on your way to the Dragonspear Castle, and there are lots of outdoor areas in BG1 and BG2 that could benefit from the occasional foggy weather.

Most of the coastal areas, forests in and around the Cloudpeak Mountains, Nashkel and surrounding areas, etc. would benefit, as would the De'Arnise keep and forests of Tethyr.

Also, I am going to assume that the EE's disabled weather damage from the occasional lightning during rain. Is that something that can be turned back on?

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Maurvir wrote: »
    How much trouble would it be to implement the new SoD fog outside of the SoD areas? It seems a shame you only see the foggy weather for a brief period on your way to the Dragonspear Castle, and there are lots of outdoor areas in BG1 and BG2 that could benefit from the occasional foggy weather.

Most of the coastal areas, forests in and around the Cloudpeak Mountains, Nashkel and surrounding areas, etc. would benefit, as would the De'Arnise keep and forests of Tethyr.

Also, I am going to assume that the EE's disabled weather damage from the occasional lightning during rain. Is that something that can be turned back on?

I think weather damage is still on in the EE's because I'm pretty sure I manually turned it off. I found the lightning strikes to be far too frequent and far too deadly.