Skip to content

Best Companions to Have Alongside Irenicus?

So right now I'm testing out the Longer Road mod with my Monk and I'm having a great time with his interactions towards the party as well as others. I'm pretty content with the party I have now but I would like to know for future reference what other characters (including modded NPCs) have the best banters with Irenicus. Does he respond at all to Beamdog NPCs? I know he has some crossmod content but I don't know specifically how deep that rabbit hole goes.

My Party
1. Me (Monk)
2. Irenicus (Attempting to Redeem Him: Please no spoilers on whether or not this is possible)
3. Sarevok (I absolutely LOVE the dialogue between Sarevok and Irenicus. It is absolute comic gold as these two titans of terror test tempers)
4. Tiax (I heard there was at least one banter between Irenicus and Tiax. I hope this is true)
5. Jaheria (Another opportunity for gold but it a much more dramatic than comedic way)
6. Skie (I far as I know there is no crossmod content but @LavaDelVortel did such a good job with this mod I decided to fill the last slot with her as my Thief.

Please give me other suggestions for future playthroughs, I definitely need more Irenicus.

Comments

• IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    Xan, Iylos and Adrian all have crossmod content with Irenicus iirc.
  • ArkieArkie Member Posts: 9
    Check Aerie, Edwin and Imoen. LR is a pre-EE mod, so no interactions with Beamdog NPCs.