Skip to content

Patch 2.7

Hi!
Sorry if this is a duplicate. Will there be a 2.7 patch? Are there any real problems left? I'm currently doing a playthrough and I've only found one (1) bug so far.
/J

Comments

• ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    They've announced no plans to stop updating the games, but as far as I know they're still working on rolling out 2.6 on all their platforms, right? Probably a little early to start talking about the next one.
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    Thanks. They have a few platforms so figures.
    Question is, is there need for a 2.7?
    /J
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    MrSexton wrote: »
    Thanks. They have a few platforms so figures.
    Question is, is there need for a 2.7?
    /J

"Needed" is always relative, I'd say. If you look at the patch notes for 2.6 there's a "known issues" in the OP and the second post, and some issues found by players in the thread. Some people would say "no big deal" to what others consider game breaking.
  • ithildurnewithildurnew Member Posts: 273
    edited January 2022
    Bubb wrote: »
    For those that are fed up with the pathfinding + happen to be playing on Windows, I've attached a WeiDU mod that does a really quick exe patch. It attempts to revert the relevant pathfinding code to how v2.3.67.3 worked - it might not function perfectly, but it seems to help on my end:
    Clumping, (notice two characters stack near the bottom):o3atawu32k09.gif
    Patched, (notice characters not walking to the same spot + bumping each other):
    k08dp46reckk.gif

Edit: And I should note that this is by no means the "correct" way to fix the issue - only the devs can do that. This is just a temporary hack until the next version is released.

Anyone know if Bubb's patch works with 2.6?

I still can't believe that they haven't fixed the issue from 2.5 with characters getting stuck on top of each other/unable to move.

• Hi, 2.7 is really a needed update: there will be a MacOs Apple Silicon (M1 /ARM) version that can run without Rosetta2 emulation which will ve removed soon like in the past. [rosetta2 is not so good for gaming]