Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[(BG1) INCONSISTENCY] Master Thread of Portrait Icons Not Showing Up (0813)

AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,326
edited August 2012 in Fixed
I'm creating this thread so that we can report all items that should display one or more icons on the wearer's portrait, but do not. It would be great if, beside reporting an item that doesn't display the icons it should, you could state whether the icons appeared in vanilla BG1.

I think I don't need to specify that CURRENT BEHAVIOR is "when this item is equipped no icon appears on the wearer's portrait" and EXPECTED BEHAVIOR is "when this item is equipped, all relevant icons are displayed on the wearer's portrait".

I'll keep a list of items in the first post for the devs' ease of use, thus adding all items that I find AND all items reported in this thread by other users.

ITEM LIST:

- Boots of Grounding (BOOT05), should display the "Protection from Electricity" icon. Same behavior in vanilla BG1.
- Boots of the North (BOOT03), should display the "Protection from Cold" icon. Same behavior in vanilla BG1.
- Boots of Speed (BOOT01), should display the "Haste" icon. Same behavior in vanilla BG1.
- Bracers of Binding (BRAC11), should display the "Cursed" icon. Same behavior in vanilla BG1.
- Cloak of Balduran (CLCK05), should display the "Magic Resistance" icon. Same behavior in vanilla BG1.
- Mage Robe of Cold Resistance (CLCK09), should display the "Protection from Cold" icon. Same behavior in vanilla BG1.
- Mage Robe of Fire Resistance (CLCK10), should display the "Protection from Fire" icon. Same behavior in vanilla BG1.
- Helm of Charm Protection (HELM06), should display the "Mind Blank" icon. Same behavior in vanilla BG1.
- Helm of Kiel (HELM14), should display the "Resist Fear" icon. Same behavior in vanilla BG1.
- Helm of Defense (HELM04), should display the "Protection from Cold", "Protection from Fire" and "Protection from Electricity" icons. Same behavior in vanilla BG1.
- Ring of Folly (RING23), should display the "Cursed" icon. Same behavior in vanilla BG1.

Post edited by Bhryaen on
Igneous

Comments