Skip to content

Update 2.6 for iOS // Apple will remove the app, if not updated

2»

Comments

• IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    I’ve been away for a while. What’s this acquisition you mentioned @JuliusBorisov ?
  • XyainXyain Member Posts: 1
    Any update on 2.6 for iOS?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Still on our to-do list, still no ETA, sorry.
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 331
    Me personally I don’t like swipe up “home bar” in apps or games because I always have it come up unintentionally. Don’t know if this is an issue with it disabled, but I’d like these games to use all available screen space as well as an option to not be forced to play at 1080p.
  • jago_38jago_38 Member Posts: 1
    Now that the acquisition has completed, I'm curious as to what the hold up is? If you don't have any iOS developers on contract because of the acquisition why not now? Is there a job posting or a contract posting somewhere to get the work completed? As a software engineer myself, it sounds like it's a typical case where a single developer or small team worked on it, that team has left, and there's no one who can figure out a bug - but finding a really good experienced developer could likely solve the problem quickly... doesn't Feral Interactive have a lot of devs that work on iOS?