Skip to content

Just in Case BD has Forgotten

June the 18th this year is the 20th anniversary of NwN being released (blame wikipedia for my knowledge on this). While I don't expect Beamdog to do anything (other than maybe mentioning it) to mark the occasion, I can maybe hope, now that apparently their focus is all on their new game. So what can I hope for (but not really expect).

A new patch even if it just fixes the regressions (VFX, path finding, anything else). It has been around 6 months since the last one. Even less hope for the Trello boards to be given a spring clean. Least hope a single new model, don't care what personally.

On the other hand the NWVault community will be doing something that will last for the whole month. See this thread over there (note, the poll closed ages ago).

Here's hoping Luke Scull gets his new module done and released on time as I've gone through the oc/wailing death/whatever in order to get a PC of the right level.

A question for the people running persistent worlds - got anything planned to mark the anniversary?

Thoughts anyone?

TR

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    We haven't forgotten. But there are no plans to release any patch in the next few months at least. Good luck to Luke and other content creators out there!
  • Tim_GTim_G Member Posts: 4
    twenty years... I came to the game in 2008 so I was really late to the party...
    but it''s been a joy ever since!