Skip to content

Dark Dreams of Furiae - Walkthroughs

jlicharsonjlicharson Member Posts: 13
It does not appear that anyone has done a walkthrough yet for DDoF other than an hours long youtube thingee that seems to be for spectators, not players. (I’d rather play blind than watch someone else.)

That is quite surprising, given that DDoF has been out for two years now.

I’ve just begun, for my own record, and it will probably take while because I try to do reasonably detailed maps of each area. And am not fast at the best of times.

Let me know if anyone else does (or has done) a walkthrough for the community: It will save me a lot of work…..

Comments

• jlicharsonjlicharson Member Posts: 13
    I have done a walkthrough based on my first time through this game. I've posted it at https://www.tlacanada.com/Games.htm.

I suspect (hope) there is a lot more to this game, probably other game paths based on choices other than those I took each day.

Still, the maps in my w/t may be of use to someone else.
  • jlicharsonjlicharson Member Posts: 13
    Well, I have gone through it a second time, following up on the ownership of the warehouse angle.
    The end result is the same, though.
    I've updated the walkthrough to add new maps and describe the second time through experience.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,727
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!