Skip to content

[mod] Hexxat Friendship (NPC IEP)

LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
A little announcement here!

Spellhold Studios welcomes a new mod in the NPC IEP family - Hexxat Friendship. The mod introduces a series of friendship talks for Hexxat, the mysterious thief. The mod includes content for both Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal. Are you ready for talks with this dangerous predator, who is not that different from those you fight every single day?

The mod includes 13 SoA talks and 5 ToB talks. Some of them are timered, while others are triggered by specific situations.

The mod was proofread by @Dalmir_The_Dark

Forums

Download

Enjoy! :)

Comments

• Dalmir_The_DarkDalmir_The_Dark Member Posts: 51
    Oh no! The cat is out of the bag, so to speak.

*returns to the shadows*
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
    Yep! Thanks for your help :)
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    Was the same being that put the cats into the bag also herding cats?

Regardless, thankee for sharing this mod.
  • Dalmir_The_DarkDalmir_The_Dark Member Posts: 51
    It's impossible to know whether cats were herded unless you open the bag and risk letting them all out.
  • jmaeqjmaeq Member Posts: 91
    Congratulations to another great release, Lava!! :)
    But if the bag is closed, how do the cats breathe? Maybe they're Undead or Construct cats who don't need to breathe.

And now let's return to our regularly-scheduled topic.
  • CaszidyCaszidy Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 299
    @LavaDelVortel Hi, since this forum unfortunatelly no longer contain a simple appreciation button, I would like to explicitly state how much thankfull I am for this extended friendship mod for Hexxat. I know that she is not most beloved addition to the game, but I still kind of like her and therefore once again thank you for your time and work you put in this mod.
    Also please take my post as a general appreciation for all your new mods which I still unfortunatelly didn't have enough time to even try (hopefully sometime in the near future).
    You are keeping this amazing game alive and we should all be gratefull for your work!
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
    Thank you! :) It's very kind of you! :)
    Thanks again for porting Dorn & Hexxat Friendship mods to GitHub for posterity! I thought the community had lost them until they were rehosted!

(PS: The download link in the top post still points to SHS and GitHub.)