Skip to content

Fallout 1 and 2 on Android

GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
Hi All,

I was having a little search over the weekend (on something else and got side tracked; come on it happens to us all) and discovered that a dev has create a launcher (FO2.exe) to allow Fallout 1 and 2 to be played on Android.

It does require you to own Fallout for it to work and it focuses on the GOG version but comments have indicated that it will work with other versions as well (Steam and Epic).

I wasn't aware of it's existance and know that many (well all really) of the forumites here are into RPGs. So if you weren't aware as well, enjoy a mobile apocalyptic experience. Installation instructions are in the game.

Happy gaming
Gus

Comments

• Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 330
    There's also fallout 2 CE. Not sure if its on Play Store that also requires owning official Fallout 2. Cant use mods though. Theres also Exult that lets you play Ultima 7 on Android or iOS.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Thanks @Allanon81, I will have a look at both. Playing Ultima 7 (I see it does both parts) on the tab would be interesting.

Gus
  • Allanon81Allanon81 Member Posts: 330
    @Gusinda Theres also OXCE (Open X-Com) for android and iOS. Pretty amazing imo. You can use mods too. And if you like Magic the Gathering there's Forge. Personally sunk a LOT of time into. I'd buy all these for mobile if there were official ports.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Thanks @Allanon81. I shall also look at these. Some many games, not enough time... Maybe time to add an extra 12 hours to the normal day :smile:

Gus
  • BobzlitBobzlit Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for the information, I'll google it now)