Skip to content

Any way to kill Ethan ?

Tried kill the prick and some npc war sage spawned and insta killed me, what a bunch of crap. Why protect these guys ? I wanna clean the map of all npc´s...

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,829
    Elhan is essential to the plot. You cannot progress the plot to chapter 7 and enter Suldanesselar except by talking to him.

So, rather than giving him immortality or leaving the game in an unwinnable state, the game just kills you if you attack him.
  • BardsSuck_BardsSuck_ Member Posts: 133
    God damnit, lazy writing...
  • shevy123456shevy123456 Member Posts: 178
    I guess the problem is that a workaround for this means you need to come up with a storyline and content.

So let's say Elhan is dead. What is the proposed alternative route to take?

It's like in one of the old pen and paper gamebooks (adventure books) where you have like 400 subpages and thus 400 choices but not more than that because the book has no more subpages than this.
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,151
    A few times in PnP it would come down to a “look guys, see these 20 pages? This is tonight’s adventure. If you don’t want to play it, fine. But it will take me a week to write a new one.” At certain point it may come to “you don’t like the way I write, find a new game.”

That’s exactly how the computer game can be. If you don’t want to follow the story, you may need to play something else.
  • UlkeshUlkesh Member Posts: 209
    I guess the problem is that a workaround for this means you need to come up with a storyline and content.

So let's say Elhan is dead. What is the proposed alternative route to take?

It's like in one of the old pen and paper gamebooks (adventure books) where you have like 400 subpages and thus 400 choices but not more than that because the book has no more subpages than this.
    In the same lazy way that Bioware did.

You will find Elhan plans and notes inside one of his tent, as you may have found Irenicus diary in Spellhold.

Given that probably Elhan stuff wouldn't spoil how to enter Suldanesselar, you would have to go to the diviner in trademeet to understand where you're supposed to go.

Set and sailed.

Thanks Bioware for the lazy writing.
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,151
    Pretty funny.