Skip to content

Need help with Multiplayer

kp92jkp92j Member Posts: 2
Hello! I faced the following problem. After deleting the game some time ago and after reinstalling it now, I lost the ability to play on the Internet due to the fact that after installing the game my cdkey.ini won't come up for me. The game was bought on Google Play, now I installed it from there. It seems to me that the problem is that I now temporarily live in Russia (Google Play is partially blocked here). Please tell me how can I solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• kp92jkp92j Member Posts: 2
    Tell me, is the forum dead or after I already spent money on your product, you can ignore me?
  • MelkiorMelkior Member Posts: 181
    It's quite possible that if Google Play is partially blocked, there's nothing they can do.
    If it was me, I'd be looking to see if there was an alternate way to find the CD key. I know that on something like GOG, they have a part of the site where you can access any game keys you need for all of the games you've purchased through them. I don't know if Google Play has such a feature or a site, but it's probably worth attempting to see if such a site exists.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Hi there! This has nothing to do with Beamdog, it's on Google. You can't download our apps if your country/paying info is from that region.