Skip to content

Siege of Coalition Camp Bug - Game Stuck

I am on Chapter Ten and i visited Dragonspear Castle Basement. I did not enter from the passage and face Hephaarnan. I just killed the guards , and poisoned the water and supplies.

After that i came back to underground level. I killed all crusaders on my way to surface , including the 2 ogres pulling the elevator.

When i headed back to camp , Duncan told me to find the generals in the Dead Mans Passage. I went there and attended the parley. After that i went back to the camp following the generals. Now that is where the problem starts.

When i arrive the camp , Duncan says a farewell and tells me to find a mage named Andrus , near the south pitfire. But when i go there , there is no Andrus , and there is nobody. I looked for Andrus anwhere in the camp for Andrus , but he is not there. Just in a minute , everybody in the camp also leaves. I can not leave the camp , and the party can not sleep. I am just stuck in the camp.

I finished SOD before a few times , and that kind of thing happened the first time. I tried different action combinations to trigger smtg on my previous saves , but nothing changes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• KemalciKemalci Member Posts: 3
    Anyone ?
  • The_Baffled_KingThe_Baffled_King Member Posts: 147
    Are you playing on a platform that allows you to use the cheat console or a save editor? It sounds as though setting the global variable "bd_battle" to 2 will fix your problem (assuming you don't have any mods that are messing with the normal scripts in the Coalition Camp area). You would need to do this in the Coalition Camp, after Bence Duncan tells you to find Andrus.

So, for the cheat console, you'd need to enter "C:SetGlobal("bd_battle","global",2)" - that is without the quotation marks before the C and at the end of the text, but with all of the internal quotation marks. If you don't know what the console is, or how to enable it, then google "Baldur's Gate wiki" and search for the article entitled "console".
  • Ludwig_IILudwig_II Member Posts: 369
    Unfortunately, this is a game breaking bug that I believe is related to @jastey 's road-to-discovery-for-sod-1.0

Modifying "bd_battle" to 2 or any other value doesn't fix it. Just as Kemalci wrote, everyone disappears during the attack on the camp, and you are told to meet Andrus, but neither Andrus nor anyone else is there. And even creating her and all other relevant characters via console doesn't fix it, you can't start the first fight. I spent a lot of time on this bug and then I had to remove the mod and re-play from the previous chapter to make it work.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,681
    Thanks for notification.
    @Kemalci would you post your weidu log?
  • KemalciKemalci Member Posts: 3
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~DLCMERGER/SETUP-DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.2
    ~BST/SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.7
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #5 // Imoen and Duke Jannath (Imoen Gets Residence Inside Palace): 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan Is in the Palace: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> jastey's Version: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #13 // Skip Thieves' Maze Once After Sarevok's Death: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #14 // Korlasz' Dungeon is in BG1: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fenster the Palace Healer Is in the Palace: 14
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1/C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 14
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ending Independent on PC Replies: v9.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> Activate All NPC-PC Dialogues Always: v9.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Skip Korlasz's Dungeon: v9.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // More Dialogue Choices & Prevent Dead Ends: v9.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restore scripted Abduction Scene Fight: v9.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Adjust PC's Starting XP at Beginning of SoD, by subtledoctor -> Set Starting XP to 161,000: v9.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // SoD Ending: jastey's Tweaks -> Revised Full Version: v9.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make Portal Close from Dragonspear Castle (Aun Argent survives always): v9.2
    ~C#SODTWEAKS/SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hephernaan takes Dragonspear Vault Key: v9.2
    ~GORGON/SETUP-GORGON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install The Gorgon's Eye: v3.2
    ~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v16.3
    ~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Lighthouse Area: v16.3
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #80 // SoD - Stat-based observations and quest options from Lauriel's Themed Tweaks Mod: 1.0
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main Component: Tracking System: 1.0
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Consistency Changes to Game Dialogues: 1.0
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #20 // Officers Are Aware: 1.0
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #30 // Give PC Informed Reply Options: 1.0
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #40 // PC Can Tell the Officers: 1.0
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #50 // Add Officers Reactions: 1.0
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #60 // Additional Info Points: 1.0
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #70 // Add Additional Communication with Officers: 1.0
    ~SODRTD/SODRTD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main Component: Tracking System: 1.0
    ~BGEENPCPACK/SETUP-BGEENPCPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGEE NPC Pack for BG:EE
    ~BRISTLELICK/BRISTLELICK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bristlelick—the gnoll companion for BGEE: 2.2
    ~VERRSZA/VERRSZA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Verr'Sza - the rakshasa NPC for BG1EE: 6.0
    ~WHITE/WHITE.TP2~ #0 #0 // White NPC for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu: 2.3
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Icewind Dale items and new spells to Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Siege of Dragonspear?: v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #3 // Remove "Corny Jokes" effect from Jester's Bracers (BGEE): v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #31 // Cosmetic Enhancements for Existing Items (does not affect function): v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #32 // Remove annoying item effects, ie: blur, shadowed, physical mirror, spell trap. (Does not affect spells): v2.0.5
    ~SOD2BG2_IU/SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #35 // Enhanced visual on-hit effects. (fire, cold, acid, electricity, magic - cosmetic only) -> BG-Style on-hit visual effects.: v2.0.5
    ~AL_ITEM_PACK/AL_ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Arcane Treasury mod: v1.5
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Berserker Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1006 // Artisan's Kitpack: Wizard Slayer Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1004 // Artisan's Kitpack: Kensai Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Barbarian Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1007 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dwarven Defender Overhaul + Vanguard Fighter Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give Khalid the Vanguard Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer (Fighter/Mage): 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1008 // Artisan's Kitpack: Siegemaster Fighter Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1009 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dreadnought Fighter Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Artisan's Kitpack: Fighter Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Ranger Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Artisan's Kitpack: Archer Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2011 // Artisan's Kitpack: Stalker Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2012 // Artisan's Kitpack: Beast Master Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rashemi Berserker Ranger Kit for Minsc: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dark Hunter Ranger Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Paladin Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Artisan's Kitpack: Cavalier Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Inquisitor Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3011 // Artisan's Kitpack: Undead Hunter Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3004 // Artisan's Kitpack: Blackguard Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Divine Champion Paladin Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3101 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give Ajantis the Divine Champion Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Mystic Fire Paladin Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Martyr Paladin Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5100 // Artisan's Kitpack: Shapeshifter Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5110 // Artisan's Kitpack: Shapeshifter Overhaul – Custom Werewolf Sprite -> Shapeshifter Form Only: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Elementalist Druid Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Hivemaster Druid Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Red Wizard Mage Kit for Edwin: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7004 // Artisan's Kitpack: Assassin Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7006 // Artisan's Kitpack: Swashbuckler Overhaul: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rogue Archer Thief Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7101 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give Imoen the Rogue Archer Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Magekiller Thief Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7103 // Artisan's Kitpack: Make Montaron an Assassin: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Invisible Blade Thief Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Pale Master Sorcerer Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8002 // Artisan's Kitpack: 3e-accurate Dragon Disciple -> Original Stat Bonuses: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #9001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Warhorn Shaman Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #9101 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give M'khiin the Warhorn Shaman Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #10002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Brawler Kit: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #10001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Monk Revisions: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Eldritch Knight (Fighter / Mage Kit): 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit): 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #12012 // Artisan's Kitpack: Beastmaster - Modify Restrictions for Mod Items (install this after any mods that add mod axes, daggers, spears, armor, etc.: 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1209 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dreadnought - Set Dreadnought to 1 APR (install this if the Dreadnought is getting bonus APR from other mods): 3.3
    ~ARTISANSKITPACK/ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7203 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster - Mimic Mod Kit Abilities (install this after other kits!): 3.3
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01
    ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.01
    ~ZG_IWD_VOICES/ZG_IWD_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.0
    ~ZG_IWD2_VOICES/ZG_IWD2_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale II Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.3
    ~ZG_NWN_VOICES/ZG_NWN_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neverwinter Nights Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.1
    ~BLACKHEARTS_BG1/SETUP-BLACKHEARTS_BG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Black Hearts BG1 - The Hunter: v1.0
    ~SOTSC/SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: 8.0

Thanx in advance <3 I also attached the save file.