Skip to content

[MOD] Infinity UI++ Beta v0.81

1101112131416»

Comments

• NusckiNuscki Member Posts: 4
    Please help me. I installed the mod infinity v0.81 latest version then installed SCS 35.17 version also latest and I get this window after launch (picture 1). In the main menu when I select "new game" everything disappears and there is a bare background. I tried to figure out the problem and did not find any errors in the file M_DW_OOD.lua
    line 284 was clean without unnecessary characters. I did not install any more mods except these two. And apparently the problem is in SCS but I can not understand what the reason is
    1.png 12.2K
  • moe23moe23 Member Posts: 27
    moe23 wrote: »
    As far as I know you have to deactivate the UI-Settings part of Stratagems in the stratagems.ini (Force_Difficulty_Widget = 0 change into -> Force_Difficulty_Widget = 1) before installing it. If you do that your MC gets an extra special ability to control Stratagems settings via dialog.

Also, as of now, the following component of stratagems doesn’t work, so don't install:

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five

If I do both things I can install without errors and everything seems to work (didn't do a full playthrough though).

I think mod support will come after the release of 1.0.
    I have a little problem with this mod. As you can see, there is a code next to the class names. Can you tell me exactly what needs to be fixed in the line of code and in which file the names of the classes are located. I'm not good at coding, so you can tell me exactly what needs to be fixed. I can't reinstall the UI because then there is an even nastier error that I described above. I hope for a quick response
    cnfouc17aurf.png

1.png 1.4M
    Oh yeah, I just checked out the Dragonspear UI and ran into the same problem. Probably the problem is in my dialog.tlk because when I switch to English this problem goes away and everything works fine. Please tell me what I need to change in my dialogue. Because I don't understand code. Which line is responsible for the class kit
  • TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 541
    edited June 20
    You either have last SCS version or Talents of Faerun installed. Talents of Faerun is not compatible with Infinity UI or Dragonspear UI.
    SCS should works fine, providing you first install the UI mod then SCS.
  • p6kockap6kocka Member Posts: 66
    edited June 22
    After a long time I decided to finish BG2. But I get theis small bug. I have no names in the dialog window. Is there any way to fix it pls?
    P.S. Have the latest Infinity UI++ Beta v0.81 + EEX
    e61ahxlmd62x.png