Skip to content

BG2:EE (Android) can't install due to "insufficient storage"?

Eden99XEden99X Member Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in Troubleshooting
I saw one other post about this issue with no resolution, but I have no idea what else to do. The game won't install, period. The Play Store tells me to "free up space" when I already have over 8GB available, and even selecting every app installed on my device to uninstall doesn't free up enough space according to the Play Store.

I have tried to install this on two different phones and a tablet (Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, S10, & Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite). I've cleared cache & data on the Play Store, reversed updates, all to no avail. Even completely factory resetting a device with nothing else installed somehow didn't have enough space.

I've exhausted all options I can think of. BG1:EE (Android) installed and played with zero issues, so I can't fathom a guess at what's going on here. Can anyone please help me?

Note: I've tried and exhausted every single suggestion from the Google Play Support page for "Fix problems downloading apps from the Play Store", and from the Microsoft Support link for "Resolve app installation errors in Google Play Store". All of these were previously posted from the devs on Play Store reviews.
Post edited by Eden99X on

Comments