Skip to content

Thank you Beamdog and NWN EE

I just want to say, how grateful I am to Beamdog and the NWN community, for everything you have done and are doing to keep this game alive. Quite possibly, NWN could be among the top PC games of all time.

It is for me - I've played NWN every since before NWN 2 was released and both have stayed with me all my life. I still remember getting my first boxed edition of vanilla NWN with the map inside of it, NWN 2, Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir.

It is more than a game, it is a window into game design and a basic module, could be a Kickstarter for someone's career.

The love, passion and enthusiasm that comes through with new projects, visual upgrades and more, bawls me over, 20 years on.

And then there is the NWN Vault, another thriving community of incredible content, shared in that mutual love for NWN and the seemingly endless potential for new adventures and stories, as dnd naturally is, but bought to a game.

Thank you again and can't wait to see what is on the horizon!

Comments

• Emardon_LareousEmardon_Lareous Member Posts: 60
    I just wish beamdog released more adventures so I could give them money :-P
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Thank you for your kind words!

Please don't forget: this patch was made entirely by community members--consider the whole effort was 100% unpaid.

To support and appreciate the continued development of NWN, please join the Discord, report bugs and issues etc:

https://nwn.beamdog.net/discord