Skip to content

Is this game this boring until the end?

Hello. First of all, this is my personal point of view, I never played PS:T before, I bought it 'recently' and started playing it and... I'm very confused why this game is so loved:

1.The dual class system with the trainers and all that is very bad. It's a nonsense that you can't use your trained classes if you don't TALK with the trainer to ''activate'' your levels in the class... I prefered the dual and multi systems in Baldur's, was more logic. The level cap of 127 is so wtf too... Unnecessary? Not a big problem, just don't expect to level that high... but really, why 127?

2. 9092838 uninteresting fetch quests, ''go there and bring me that''... It's very boring. It's always like this or it ends when you are out of this monotonous city?

3. I know it's part of the game design and idea, but I don't feel that the main character is mine if I can't even name him somehow, even if it was just for some time, a fake name. Not to mention, he hurts my eyes. Is necessary that he walks half-naked forever?

4. TOO MUCH TEXT. I mean I like to read, I like books, I like games with dialogues, but in this game, it's just too much, and 90% of what 'people' say is: nonsenses, depressing and repetitive stuff about how planes work... and this disgusting descriptions of nearly everyone... (smells, looks, and all this).

5. Combats are not combats. You can simply normal attack everyone and you never gonna lose. I know combat is not key in this game, but...

6. Too much stats. When you level up, with the runes, with everything... you sure end being a 25 25 25 25 25 25 if you want. Just that there's no reason to do that, anyway.

7. Nonsenses like ''if you talk with Dunnowho a certain number of times in that tavern, then Dunnowho appears in a totally unpredictable place and gives you dunnowhat quest or item''. I know planes are weird, but this is just... If you don't follow a guide or something, you gonna miss this for sure.

Maybe the game story is good and all that but really... all that made me quit and want a refund (that never gonna happen), but no way. Is this game overrated because it was a ''pioneer'' or it's just me?

Comments

• WisteriasWisterias Member Posts: 20
    Tried again... No chance, I don't like this game. :#