Skip to content

So I just finished BG:EE today and want to share my opinion about it.

2»

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I think that what @Excalubur_2102 was noticing was that the original game did not have large troops of gibberlings, bandits, and kobold archers along the way south to Beregost and Nashkel, which were there in Tutu and BGT, and those adaptations were all he had ever played, so he was expecting them to still be there in BG:EE, and didn't realize that vanilla BG1 did not have those encounters.
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    The op should try a low level challenge. If the difficulty becomes too easy at higher levels, why not try beating the game at the lowest level? Also, you dont have to worry about npcs not getting enough experience, since you wont level them up.
  • lelag200lelag200 Member Posts: 125
    Hmm, I lost you on two points. 1- I thought it seemed much more difficult than before. I had to exploit the fog to kill the party right outside of the naskel mines, whereas in the original I could take them straight on. Could have something to do was the monk and wild mage being no good at anything. (maybe I was on lvl 2 when I took them originally) 2- My constitution is maxed out and I only started with 10 hp. How did you start with 15 hp?
  • DebaserDebaser Member Posts: 669
    Try playing on insane with an Evil Party...it's not that easy....
  • wissenschaftwissenschaft Member Posts: 229
    edited December 2012
    Kagain tank, everyone else ranged weapons + excessive use of hold person, sleep, etc.

EASY :P
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    @MikeXP How many people did you have in your party? This may or may not be a factor.
  • XivirielXiviriel Member Posts: 166
    I feel the same way. BG:EE is honestly the equivelent of some very average mods found in G3 and other sites mixed together. Although I dont mind giving my money to support a group to continue modding one of my favorite games of all time and hopefully making a sequel in the same style. That is why I bought the game, plus it is a great excuse to start playing it again.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    edited December 2012
    I just want to go laid by Neera. But there is a XP cap on !!!!
  • begolf00begolf00 Member Posts: 152
    lordkim said:

LOL not to sure what your trying to say but it's funny.
  • XivirielXiviriel Member Posts: 166
    begolf00 said:

lordkim said:

LOL not to sure what your trying to say but it's funny.
    He doesn't have the experience to satisfy her and can never hope to achieve it.