Skip to content

Bounty Hunter with Elf

2»

Comments

• jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,841
    The Bounty Hunter kit was added to the system with original BG2; Yoshimo has always been a BH, after all.

Most of the kits came in with BG2, actually. BG1 is the game that the EE added lots of kits to; original BG1 only had mage specialties.
  • SoidoSoido Member Posts: 338
    edited February 5
    @Aerakar

I made it Ironman with a bounty hunter. I leveled Set Traps to 85 which is slight overdeveloping but big deal, just a level over. The rest of the stats are kept low though. Next priority will be to start leveling up Detect Illusions. Those mages are very nasty with their Illusions and mirror images, they have so many images that even the animation is not showing them all.

Overall I was mainly archer throughout the game. My team was very strong and I often would just walk over the enemies with the fighters rather than using stealth. Didn't have even to use traps that much in the game, just strong party, I mean Dorn, Kagain, Coran they are so strong.

Looking forward to put my thief to the test in SoD and BG2

Watch this old classic what a bounty hunter really is about - stealth, traps and backstabs with just a dagger. They don't make such movies anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ28uurRpok

• AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,028
    Congratulations and well done!

SoD is more like IWD with combat, i.e., more mobs, so bounty hunter thrown traps will do well.