Skip to content

Neera vs Dynaheir

13»

Comments

• RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    Rasaad is so useless :( I've tried using him in two playthroughs and he is too squishy and barely does any damage.. maybe with the 18/00 gauntlets he'll actually do some damage but then you gotta worry about having magical weapons.

Monks aren't very good until high levels and you'll never reach that in BG1 :(
  • Marilow8Marilow8 Member Posts: 2
    If u want to have one of the 4 pairs of NPC's avaiable on BG1 u just need to send the one u doesnt want to a building, and then run back to the scenario exit otherwise he'll get to u and iniate the dialog that makes him and his pair to leave u... so for example if u want only khalid, so u must send jaheira to frendly army inn top flor then leave and travel to another place , after that u can come back anytime and get back the loose NPC where u left him...
  • Marilow8Marilow8 Member Posts: 2
    something strange happened to me cuz in my game i killed dynaheir with edwin in my party and then minsc that i never approached didnt know that and joined me but he never spoke anything about dynaheir except for his first dialogue, the only thing that remained was the grudge between him and edwin, btw he didnt left my party and im in chapter V already...