Skip to content

Error Code 3221225781

Hello,

I recently purchased a new computer and immediately downloaded the Beamdog client to play the enhanced editions of BG1 and BG2, but after installing I keep getting the error code 3221225781 and a message stating "The Beamdog Client is unable to install OpenAL. Please contact Beamdog support using the customer support button." When I click the button, it takes me to the Beamdog website, where there is a link for "Beamdog Support", when I click the link it takes me to anther window to enter my email address. When I put in my email, it says "We couldn't give you access. Use anther email and try again.", but every email I try I get the same message. I have seen other threads were people have had the same issue, and they said they found a fix by reinstalling some file that I can't even find on my computer. I'm not a computer wizard, and I'm completely lost when I have to go into sub-files and change things. I barely was able to port my character from BG1 to BG2, so I need support, but I'm stuck in a vicious circle when I try to reach out. I've also seen some people post link to a fix, but I think the link is old or something because it's not taking me to a page with any information. Somebody please help me get Baldur's gate to install and run.
Thank you!

Comments