Skip to content

My awesome wild mage (LoB, solo, minimal stats)

Difficulty: LoB
Name: Weera, lawful evil human wild mage.
INT=9, STR=DEX=CON=WIS=CHA=3.
Weera can carry as much as 5 lbs! 😜
HP=2 increased to 21 thanks to the familiar!
Weapon: sling.

The tactics is described here:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/87774/little-survival-guide-for-a-solo-vanilla-level-1-mage-on-lob-difficulty

Comments

• YigorYigor Member Posts: 536
    Weera killed Tarnesh (at the 2nd attempt) and arrived at the "Friendly Arm". The (lucky) wild magic helped a lot, unpredictable wild surges included the Silence, Immobilization and also summoned elite gnolls. LoL 😜
    edited November 2023
    Current status: level 3 in Beregost. After buying (and scribing) the Strength spell in High Hedge magic shop, the "weight problem" is basically solved. 😎

Scribing spells into the spellbook is difficult (35%) and requires several attempts. 😼

There is also a severe limitation on the number of spells, that a mage with INT=9 can scribe (6 spells/level for levels 1-4).

N.B. Well, Potions of Genius, Mind Focusing and Red Potion should help my mage. 😎
    Post edited by Yigor on
    edited March 4
    Weera is exploring Nashkel mines. Changed the sex, summoned a Nabassu demon (somehow blocked by kobolds) and was killed by an explosion, caused by her wild magic. I was obliged to reload and it went more smoothly. 😜
  • masteralephmasteraleph Member Posts: 270
    Are you just casting as normal or are you using Nahal's with any regularity?
    Are you just casting as normal or are you using Nahal's with any regularity?

I cast using Nahal's Dweomer as many times as possible. 😉