Skip to content

Unable to Enter Planer Sphere

DraikenWeAreDraikenWeAre Member Posts: 125
I don't know which mod I installed which seems to have caused this issue but I'm unable to enter the planer sphere even though Valygar is in my party, don't know if someone could look at my weilog and help me figure it out.

Comments

• shevy123456shevy123456 Member Posts: 205
    edited November 2023
    Mods - in particular those that change map / coordinates - as well as installation order can be tricky.

For instance, when I install "Heroes moneylenders" etc... then I can not enter the tent initially (the one
    where Aerie is); I don't get the mouse cursor to change when I hover over the entrance to it, which
    I normally can see.

But when I go to visit the bank, and talk to the guard there, THEN I can suddenly enter the tent in the
    middle again, in a reliable manner.

I checked it on a recent run through again: I did not install moneylenders (which is a good mod otherwise,
    give or take) and I could instantly enter the main tent. So I am 100% certain that it must do some modification
    with the map OR it may interfere with other mods (e. g. see tactics mod that spawns enemies in places and
    even closes the exit; that messed up the Dusk NPC mod. I hate mods that disable regular exits,
    tactics mod is the biggest offender but there are other mods whose authors think they should be
    "smarter" than everyone else).

In my regular play throughs I don't usually have any problem with Valygar, but I have problems lateron
    with planar sphere modifications (for instance some item or effect causing my main actor when he is
    a mage to have 2x or 3x the normal amount of level 1 and level 2 spells ... perhaps it's some item
    mod that is guilty here). Or the golem creation mod - that one can also mess up things.

When do you see that problem with Valygar appear? Normally Valygar should say something when the
    party is very close to the sphere. Does that trigger? Can you open both outside doors? Only other thing
    I can think of is a buggy party composition. I have that sometimes when there should be a dialogue
    but instead the characters only face one another but never say a thing, and even clicking on the NPC
    does not lead to any change. Hard to find out where the culprit is. Valygar is a very un-buggy NPC for
    me though, unlike Hexxat, which can spawn the strangest effects (in her crypt I managed to spawn
    two Hexxats recently ... not sure how or why, but I also have had some other NPCs appear twice,
    some others reported this too in regards to some mods).
  • DraikenWeAreDraikenWeAre Member Posts: 125
    @shevy123456 Valygar still did actually say his lInes "my blood, my presence should unlock the sphere" but then when going up , the door didn't unlock.

I think it's as you said , there's another mod causing the issue that I'm not aware of , I do have the Test your Mettle mod, which adds stuff to the planar sphere , I also have the money lenders mod you talked about and will check if I have that issue with the circus tent.

I decided just to "C:Eval('Unlock("DoorSphere")') " in console to get in the sphere.