Skip to content

Stuck in Chapter 9

I’m playing ToB on PS5, I killed Sendai and Abazigal. Weird thing after Abazigal fight was that Draconis respawned and I had to kill him twice… Seems like something may be corrupted with my save. I think I should go kill Balthazar now.

I killed these dudes and everything, but I noticed only 2 of the pocket plane doors are open, which is weird, coz iirc, I opened at least 4 of them. I killed The Ravager and the chosens. When I try to exit the pocket plane, I got teleported to Saradush (no option to choose). The siege is ongoing, even though I murdered the giant bhaalspawn in Chapter 8 already and they mentioned they basically killed everyone? And everyone who died in Saradush is just alive again? I haven’t finished this game before, so I have no idea what’s actually supposed to happen, but something tells me this isn’t it. I can’t exit to world map because of the siege. I know I could maybe redo Saradush and exit, but this just sounds like a pain.

I really don’t know what to do, I’m thinking of just dropping the game and not finish it, because this doesn’t give me good promise to actually restart my playthrough and hope it won’t break this time.

Comments

• shevy123456shevy123456 Member Posts: 234
    I think I also had that bug where the siege was ongoing even though the big leader was already dead.

> I really don’t know what to do, I’m thinking of just dropping the game and not finish it, because this doesn’t give me good promise to actually restart my playthrough and hope it won’t break this time.

Understandable, but ToB is very linear, so restarting the part isn't a huge deal really.

I actually rarely finish ToB due to the end fight, because it is so annoying. I only play the other parts.