Skip to content

Method of confirming mod installation after running the executable?

W_GorionsonW_Gorionson Member Posts: 15
Hello,
I ran the executable for the fix pack for IWDEE (from Gibberings 3 site) . The install reported no errors so I assume it installed. Is there a way to confirm installation before beginning the campaign? I did not use a mod manager. I have the GOG version. Thanks!

Comments

• TrouveurTrouveur Member Posts: 626
    There is no release fixpack for IWDEE if I'm remember right.
    Which one did you install?
    You can check mods installed in the weidu.log.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,700
    Like mentioned, the IWD Fixpack is for teh classic IWD game, I think.

Other than that. If the weidu.log lists the mod and the .DEBUG file shows it as "SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED", that would be a good indicator. You could also look at the game ressources with Near Infinity to see whether there is new content and whether there is any warnings for them, or you could start the game and cheat-check content there.
  • W_GorionsonW_Gorionson Member Posts: 15
    Thanks for the replies. The fixpack I'm refering to is found here. I was interpreting it worked with EE. I tried to load it using Project Infinity, but PI didn't seem to recognize it. That might be my user error. After that I just hit the fixpack executable. I do see there are files in the overirde folder that I believe were put there by hitting the executable. I will see if I can find a weidu log in the PI app

Thanks again.

https://www.gibberlings3.net/files/file/730-icewind-dale-fixpack/