Skip to content

eye of the beholder red gem help

DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,979
Help! I've been playing this mod, and after finding the first red gem that spawned with the kobold carrying the backstabber dagger, I accidentally used it to open a door. After exploring every possible area, I still couldn't find a second red gem. I was searching for Anya, the female fighter who's supposed to be on level three, but no luck. I even jumped down one of the holes, backtracked to the boss, killed them, and recalled. Despite having all the blue gems, I still couldn't get the door open to the boss area. I hoped to backtrack and find the second red gem, but I finally found a map online. If I read it correctly, the second red gem (and there are only two) is locked behind a door that requires a red gem Effing GENIUS!! Real big brain move there on that level design. Along with the dead body of the companion I wanted. Really, big brain move there! Does anyone know the item code to spawn a red gem so I can open the door, finish clearing level three, get the companion I wanted, and move on to level four?