Skip to content

Basic Mods - BG EE

Anomen1010Anomen1010 Member Posts: 3
edited November 2012 in New Players (NO SPOILERS!)
Hello;

I have played original BG for many happy months long time ago but haven't played any mods;
I plan to be getting BG EE (despite of many glitches as I hear) and want to know if there is any central link with best (and proven to work) mods for BG EE? (so just some core mods)
Thx!

EDIT - and is there a way to hasten the movement of characters, and how to do so?

Comments

• xxxsmb1987xxxxxxsmb1987xxx Member Posts: 280
    @Anomen1010 I dont think so in regards to the FPS check around on the forums a bit in case someone found a work around =) I have played mods and the original since release. You will get used to the movement speed =)
  • Anomen1010Anomen1010 Member Posts: 3
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/4518/which-mods-will-be-compatablke-withg-bg-ee/p2

LIST for original thread (down in mooding section);
    seems ineed that there are no some organised stuff..
  • Anomen1010Anomen1010 Member Posts: 3
    Still no compatible major mods for BGEE?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    It's been less than 3 months since the game was released. After the new Weidu comes out of beta things will improve. Give some time to the modders.

About the frame rate, it requires editing Baldur.ini. It's inside your documents folder. Just change the value in the framerate line from 30 to a higher value.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    The walking movement? You can set it higher with Shadowkeeper. There's a box for speed, on 0 (normal) that you can change.
  • SgthawkerSgthawker Member Posts: 31

is there a way to hasten the movement of characters, and how to do so?

Boots called the "Paws of the Cheetah" double the movement rate. I use them for all characters to speed up passage thru the game just because of a lack of patience to slog thru. Using the CLUA Console you can create them one pair at a time ( just search the forum for the process). Their code is "boot01" or "bootdriz".