Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Game wont start! Got Ati Mobility Radeon HD 4670! *SOLUTION*

Hi guys, so as many of you I spent a few hours trying to get the game to start working. My issue was i downloaded the game without beamdog then with and everytime I tried to play it dident work. Northing happened at all. So i was googling for a while and i found a post in this forum that helped me, the solution is a bit weird, but i dont care it works.

All i did was running itunes! yea that simple. I started itunes, pressed the game icon and BAM im playing BG:EE.

I want to thank @GypsySocks who actually did find this solution by mistake he says, im just creating a thread for the solution so more people can use it. Anyway, I was so frustrated, so if i can help anyone im happy. Hope it works.

ZeckulGypsySocks

Comments