Skip to content
toggle menu
Activity
Categories
Discussions
Best Of...
Sign In
·
Register
Sign In
·
Register
Activity
Categories
Discussions
Best Of...
Sign In
·
Register
×
Home
›
Fan Creations
Custom Christmas portrait and more for Celebrating 25 years of BG2
«
1
2
»
Comments
Davseth
Member
Posts:
34
5:24PM
edited 5:38PM
Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, I posted the first one a bit too quickly... I've reworked it, changed the color, and accentuated the beard. A bit more contrast too. The overall effect is more harmonious, especially when the three portraits are side by side.
it's done !
0
«
1
2
»
Sign In
or
Register
to comment.
Comments
Yes, I posted the first one a bit too quickly... I've reworked it, changed the color, and accentuated the beard. A bit more contrast too. The overall effect is more harmonious, especially when the three portraits are side by side.
it's done !