Skip to content

Female Fighting Party

MaltaMalta Member Posts: 11
So, just for the fun of it, I thought how interesting it would be to have an All Female Party.

So far for the list I have come up with:
Charname
Safana (Theif)
Shar-teel (Fighter)
Branwen (Cleric)
Edwina (Mage)

I'm just not sure who to fill in for the last space, I could keep Imoen and Mage/Theif her or I could use Neera. Viconia and Faldorn are not really all that useful given I have Branwen, I don't want to separate Jaheria from Khalid (even though it would be easy to do so, but I want BG2 Continuity). Plus, the class of Charname. Given the line up something in the Fighter-Ranger-Paladin class area seems appropriate given that Shar-Teel while good at damage is not much of a tank.

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    edited December 2012
    I don't know what alignment Neera is (and DON'T spoil me either!), but it seems you have a more evil-oriented party, so I would recommend filling the gaps with neutral or evil chars if possible.

If you haven't created CHARNAME yet, perhaps a female Blackguard rather than a paladin?
  • szbszb Member Posts: 220
    I have the same problem like you. My current party is:
    Me: Female Jester
    Shar-Teel
    Safana
    Branwen
    Neera
    Need a good tank because Shar-Teel dies too fast. Maybe Mincs with the girdle, hehe :-)
  • JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    edited December 2012
    I have a 95% completed Tutu game sitting on my hard drive (just Durlag's Tower and Sarevok to finish) which consisted of an all female party, incredibly efficient:

PC - Conjurer
    Shar-Teel - Berserker
    Branwen - Cleric
    Skie - Swashbuckler
    Faldorn - Avenger
    Safana - Bard

Vaginas unite!

• IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    szb said:

I have the same problem like you. My current party is:
    Me: Female Jester
    Shar-Teel
    Safana
    Branwen
    Neera
    Need a good tank because Shar-Teel dies too fast. Maybe Mincs with the girdle, hehe :-)

Kagainia- Kagain with the girdle will do you well :D
  • LoonLoon Member Posts: 18
    Also, there is a special belt changing sex :)

You can get it from the Ogre just in far east of the second location after leaving Candlekeep ;)
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    BG harem anime mod is making the rounds somewhere out there on the internet.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Multi-player in a sixth character that fills in any roles that aren't filled.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    It depends on what class you're using for the PC - if you're a fighter too, Neera could serve as a secondary mage. If you're a mage, Jaheira would work best as your second front-line fighter (she works well with Shar-Teel and her Insect Swarm will help against mage enemies). You don't actually have to kill Khalid, just lock him in a room at the Friendly Arm Inn and go about your business. :)

Other than that, it looks like you have your bases covered...
  • XKalXKal Member Posts: 58
    There's a real shortage of female front-line fighters in the game. My all female party is: Me (F), Jaheira (F/D), Branwen (C), Safana (T), Imone (Thief dualed to Mage), Neera (Wild Mage). If I were to modify classes via shadowkeeper, I'd probably make Branwen a F/C and Safana a F/T, so she could use a long bow as my archer.