Skip to content

No low intelligence DIalogue

Now I didint play Baldur's Gate 1 before but I was kinda hoping that had that feature.

You know when you character has a low intelligence score he starts talking like a caveman

"Me hit you real hard" "You not nice to me" ya know that kinda thing since iv seen in in other bioware games I got kinda dissapointed that my intelligence 1 Half-Orc didnt speak like that..kinda kills the immersion..oh well

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Ya, bioware only did that for NWN iirc.
    Maybe if you ask nice, someone will make a mod for it.
  • PawnSlayerPawnSlayer Member Posts: 295
    Yep, that was never a feature. If it was, Minsc would be a lot less funny frankly, but as deltago says, I'm sure you can't be alone in wanting it so a mod would be doable if you can find those who share your desire for it.
  • ElectricMonkElectricMonk Member Posts: 599
    Baldur's gate never had the fallout style dialogue gimping for low INT characters. Players frequently use the lack of INT's effect to max out their physical stats on warriors and just put INT down to 3, as it really has no effect for warriors (except for in the case of Mind Flayer encounters in BG2). I always like to keep my INT up for RP purposes (when playing a character that I consider to be intelligent anyway).
  • WorgWorg Member Posts: 170
    If you have low charisma, Edwin will treat you as if you had really low intelligence when you meet him.
  • ST4TICStrikerST4TICStriker Member Posts: 162
    edited December 2012
    Low intelligence dialog would destroy min-maxers, also make mind flyers hilarious.

The DLC quests should definitely have this. +1