Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Exactly what does bard song give you in EE?

In the official EE manual it says it increases morale and luck, but what does luck mean? Does that mean the same as the spell luck? Where all your throws are increased by +1? Because testing this in game does not show an increase in any saving throws, or damage, or to hit in the character sheet.

However in the Bard kit description it says "increases morale to 10, removes fear, and adds protection from fear". Is that what it does in game? I can't seem to find any resources that show what is happening under the hood.

I'm trying to find out if it's worth keeping Garrick in my party, if it increases all throws I think it's worth it, but if it just increases morale and protects from fear then maybe not.

Comments