Skip to content

Legacy of Bhaal difficulty on Android

Hi, all.
So, I've watched some dudes on YouTube struggling with BG:EE on LOB, and decided to try it on my own.

But there seems to be no way to make it happen on Android, because unlike the PC version, Android one still has BG:EE as in pre-SoD version, so you can't choose difficulty setting prior so starting the game and there is no LOB difficulty setting in the options menu.

Is there any way, to play on LOB in Android version of BG:EE?

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @foma_mgppu, playing LOB would depend on which version you have... If you are playing 1.3.x, then you would need to update to the beta (currently 2.5.16.4) in Google Play.

In saying that, if you are currently running mods, you wont be able to in the beta (there probs with conflicting dialog.tlk). If you are already running the beta, then you should be able to select LOB at the start of a new game.

Gus
  • foma_mgppufoma_mgppu Member Posts: 115
    Gusinda said:

Hi @foma_mgppu, playing LOB would depend on which version you have... If you are playing 1.3.x, then you would need to update to the beta (currently 2.5.16.4) in Google Play.

In saying that, if you are currently running mods, you wont be able to in the beta (there probs with conflicting dialog.tlk). If you are already running the beta, then you should be able to select LOB at the start of a new game.

Gus

@Gusinda Oh, I see. So, I have to just wait a little, or try beta. Thanks a bunch.