Skip to content

Returning Throwing Dagger?

Does BGEE or any of the mods (Item Revisions, RR, etc.) add a returnable throwing dagger to BGEE?

Comments

• smady3smady3 Member Posts: 48

BG1NPC adds the Boomerang Dagger +2

During Kivan's quest in the coastal region (same area as Shoal)

Rogue Rebalancing adds a Returning Throwing Dagger +1
    In Black Lily's shop
    Rogue rebalancing adds a returning frost dart to Black Lily not a throwing dagger.
    How ever the Thalantyr Item Upgrade Mod adds returning throwing dagger as does the Thrown Hammers Mod.

https://github.com/Sampsca/ThrownHammers/releases

https://github.com/CrevsDaak/thalan/releases
    ConjurerDragonStummvonBordwehrMathsorcerer
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,016
    Song and Silence mod adds the +1 returning throwing dagger in Baldurs's Gate at the thieves guild. It also adds a number of other thiefly items, as well as bardic items there and via a mrchant at the Nashkel Carnival. You may only install the items with this mod and not the kits if you wish. I usually install both RR and S&S for the items mainly. They are godsends for thief-types, which I usually play exclusively.
    ZaghoulGusindaStummvonBordwehr
    One more thing on the S&S throwing dagger is that it does not include the strength bonus when thrown. I use EEKeeper to add it so it matches other throwing daggers in this regard.
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Of course returning weapons occur a lot in BG2, but not in BG1 (much like bags of holding). Personally I think that's a good thing because it teaches us the value of collecting and buying our throwing daggers where we can find them...but others may disagree :)
    I am ambivalent on returning throwing daggers in BG1, but I would like to see some +1 and poisoned ones purchasable, like with darts. That is something I was hoping Beamdog would add. They did add them in SoD, so why not BG1?
    StummvonBordwehrThacoBell
  • DordledumDordledum Member Posts: 243
    plenty of skeletons respawn around high hedge to have an endless supply of throwing daggers.
    AerakarThacoBell