Skip to content

NWN Toolset Localization

IsharothIsharoth Member Posts: 2
Hey.

In original NWN version the Toolset was translated to all languages already existing in the game. In EE version it's only in English. Of course there are other languages in toolset options, but they don't change anything. I mean it's not a problem if the Toolset is only in English, but I wanna make server in my language and when I'm writing for example: custom names, descriptions, conversations every special character like "ą, ę, ó" is disappearing after saving object that's already edited. If you can't fully translate the Toolset can you at least add support for characters from another languages like Polish in my case?

Thanks.
Aedan

Comments

• virusmanvirusman Member, Developer Posts: 173
    edited July 2018
    To fix disappearing characters, try setting the following option in nwtoolset.ini:
    [Spelling]
    CheckBadCharsLoc=0
  • IsharothIsharoth Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Thank you for answer. Unfortunately it doesn't work. For example if I'm editing an object and giving a name "Ławka" it still changes to " awka" after saving. It's changing any of these characters to "space".

I even tried to change all these "checks" to 0, but still nothing.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Isharoth Please file a bug report at support.baldursgate.com . Thanks in advance!
    Aedan