Skip to content

Shoal the Nereid 2.5 (Spoilers)

So, last night I met Shoal the Nereid for the first time since the new patch came out and was very pleased with the way things have been handled. Talking to her no longer means certain death and I managed to survive the experience, which was just as well because I'm on a no-reload solo run.
[Deleted User]JuliusBorisovAedanThacoBellGusinda

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    This was one of the few cases of instant death that I felt was really unfair. Initiate dialog and then your character dies with no chance to prevent it.
    Permidion_StarkJuliusBorisovAedanelminster
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746

So, last night I met Shoal the Nereid for the first time since the new patch came out and was very pleased with the way things have been handled. Talking to her no longer means certain death and I managed to survive the experience, which was just as well because I'm on a no-reload solo run.

Nice! Did you save or get knocked down to 1hp?
    JuliusBorisovPermidion_StarkThacoBellAedan
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Balquo said:

Nice! Did you save or get knocked down to 1hp?
    I saved. I assumed it was that or instant death. Is it save or drop to 1hp then?
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Balquo said:

For player 1, yes. Player 2-6 can still die, if they don't save or drop to 1hp.

Thanks @Balquo. That seems like a really good solution.
    JuliusBorisovThacoBellGusindaelminster