Skip to content

Is it possible to move the dialog window?

Question2Question2 Member Posts: 74
edited August 2018 in General Discussions NWN:EE
Top left is VERY unintuitive...is there any mod that lets you move it to the center?

Edit : Some other questions :

-Is it possible to increase/mod carry weight without increasing character strength?

-Is there a way to get the item highlight function to stay on permanently, like in the baldur's gate series?

-Are the initial NWN areas meant to be tackled in a set order? I tried doing beggar's nest first and the zombies are incredibly easy to kill, but the sword coast boy and bloated spider are impossible for me to kill at level 3, and i cant progress past them without defeating them.

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited August 2018
    Question2 said:

-Are the initial NWN areas meant to be tackled in a set order? I tried doing beggar's nest first and the zombies are incredibly easy to kill, but the sword coast boy and bloated spider are impossible for me to kill at level 3, and i cant progress past them without defeating them.

I don't think there is any set order to complete the quests and I generally go to each area and take out the low-level guys on the streets and avoid the bosses until I have gone up a few levels. I generally do the prison district, then the zombies, then the plague guys, then the thieves but it doesn't really matter which you do first so long as you steer clear of the tough guys - like the bosses on the street in the prison district who are standing on their own and are easily avoided.

If you want to clear one are at a time then I think the prison district is probably the easiest.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    UI Refactor is a part of the future for NWN:EE.

https://trello.com/b/K0C0i8wF/neverwinter-nights-enhanced-edition

Currently we're working on the tablet version of NWN:EE. A lot of work we’re doing for NWN:EE on mobile (especially regarding UI) will also be useful for the PC version, and many improvements on the tablet version will be reflected in NWN:EE for PC.
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    edited April 2023
    Necromancy!

Are we now able to move the Dialog window and the other windows (e.g. map, journal, inventory) around the screen? At the moment I can't see a way to do it, but I might not be that perceptive...

IIRC this feature was possible in the original, unenhanced, version.