Skip to content

No ability to transform into Slayer

Title says it all. I started a game on 2.5 and I never received the ability to transform. I am running no mods and not using any third party programs. I'm playing as an Inquisitor. I'm well into chapter 5 so the option should be there.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    To understand what's happening, we would need your save.

Please zip and attach it to a new report at support.baldursgate.com, and we'll get back to you.
  • Ok, I added a report there. Thank you. I hope this can get fixed.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    one thing that can cause this problem is that if you do not rest in chapter 4 after the irenicus battle, and skip to chapter 5 ( aka the portal in spell hold ) then you will miss out on the slayer transformation dream sequence because you are in the wrong chapter
  • CaptainInternetCaptainInternet Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    sarevok57 said:

one thing that can cause this problem is that if you do not rest in chapter 4 after the irenicus battle, and skip to chapter 5 ( aka the portal in spell hold ) then you will miss out on the slayer transformation dream sequence because you are in the wrong chapter

I believe I rested, the gentleman that looked at my bug report said that the triggers had fired.