Skip to content

Playing agin after...umm...10 years

Hi everybody, just started playing BGEE V2.5.17.0, Area BD5100 and I am trying to access the area of Kanablym/Kanaglym and I am having trouble getting through the big door in front of me. I try clicking on the door icon but my party, basically, twerks/shimmies and the door does not open. Has anybody here experienced this? I no nothing of mods or the like. Just a straight through player. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    I have never heard of kanaglym so i googled it. Apparently it is in Siege of Dragonspire which we refer to as SOD. I have only done a run through of SOD once and as Kanaglym is an optional area, i didn't encounter it in my one and only walkthrough.

Info i got when i googled it stated that you have to be in chapter 10 and have to do all the side quests or you can go right past it (which is probably what happened to me on my only run through) and not be able to do the area.

when i googled Siege of Dragonspear Kanaglym, i found a link to a walkthrough for SOD. perhaps that would be of help to you.

maybe somebody who is more of an expert on SOD will be able to answer your question.

sorry i couldn't be of more help to you. i would like to welcome you to the forums though. :)
  • Great_AlaundoGreat_Alaundo Member Posts: 4
    Thank you very much. This indeed does help beause I have not finished all the side quests. Yes!! On to victory. Thanks again.
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay, your welcoming cookie should arrive shortly. @Nimran
    [Deleted User]
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Ahh, a new :cookie:!